The company, Atlante Informatica Srl, data controller in accordance with European Regulation 679/2016 article 4 with registered offices in Via Don Minzoni n.4 – 10024 Moncalieri (TO), Tax ID and VAT No. 09511880016, telephone: +39 011 19827159, represented by Dr. Musso Alessandro as Legal Representative, hereby informs you pursuant to the aforementioned article that your personal data will be processed in a lawful and transparent manner to the degree strictly necessary for the purposes set forth herein.
1. Subject of processing
Atlante Informatica S.r.l. will process your personal data, necessary for the execution of the contract and any pre- or post-contractual requirements for the time strictly necessary for the aforementioned purposes and those set forth herein.
The data will be subsequently held in compliance with the provisions of European Regulation 679/2016 solely for archive purposes, and may be disclosed on request of the relevant control Authorities and may not be used in any way for purposes other than those relevant to this consent.
2. Purpose of processing
In specific terms, your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- compliance with pre-contractual agreements and preparation of the documentation required for defining the terms of agreement;
- concluding sales contracts with the data controller, and allowing the latter to comply with regulations of a fiscal nature;
- fulfilment of the relevant regulatory obligations and any further requirements of the competent Authorities;
Consent for the above listed points is mandatory, given that the aforementioned processing is closely connected with the contractual purpose: the provision of your personal data is necessary in order to conclude the contract, on pain of impediment on the part of Atlante Informatica S.r.l. to carry out the above operations.
If your personal data is to be used for:
- marketing purposes, for the transmission of informative material and market research regarding new products and services, whether via automatic systems such as e-mail, fax, sms or MMS, or by conventional means such as post or direct telephone contact with the company;
- creating your commercial profile for transmission of informative material of specific interest, again via the aforementioned automatic or conventional systems;
- allowing Atlante Informatica Srl to contact you for the purposes of customer satisfaction surveys;
Atlante Informatica Srl requires your explicit consent. This type of consent is not mandatory.
3. Processing methods
The data collected for the above purposes may be processed in paper format, electronically or automatically, applying organisation methods and logic strictly correlated with the indicated purposes. The data will be stored using the best, most up-to-date protection systems to prevent unauthorised access, breach, modification or destruction. The data will be processed using conventional, computerised and/or telematic instruments.
Atlante Informatica Srl may transfer your personal data to authorised distributors/installers/retailers, even with offices in Third countries in the event this is necessary for the execution of a contract stipulated between the data subject and the data controller, or for the expletion of pre-contractual measures adopted on request of the data subject, or if the transfer is necessary for the conclusion or execution of a contract stipulated between the data controller and another person, physical or legal, on behalf of the data subject.
In these cases subsequent point 4 will be applied.
4. Recipients of personal data
In compliance with European Regulation 679/2016 article 25, your data will be accessible to the number of employees, specifically trained by the data controller, strictly necessary for the purposes set forth in paragraph 2.
The data collected may be divulged to one or more specific persons, other than the data controller and other authorised persons, for and within the limits of the above indicated purposes, which may include:
- competent and relevant Authorities, Regulatory Bodies or persons, public and private, permitted access to the data by law, regulation or community legislation, within the limits contemplated by said legislation;
- external subjects carrying out auxiliary data processing-related activities for Atlante Informatica Srl, which our organisation decides, case-by case for greater protection, whether to appoint as responsible for the processing they carry out or whether to require them to sign specific clauses imposing confidentiality, security and undertakings to comply with the current legislation personal data protection:
- companies providing us with IT, telematic, financial, administrative, archive, printing, correspondence packing, transport and communications sorting services;
- companies operating in the same sector as Atlante Informatica Srl which have established commercial relations or partnerships with our company;
- external consultants of Atlante Informatica Srl, within the limits necessary for the tasks assigned by our organisation, who are bound by specific clauses imposing confidentiality, security and undertakings to comply with the current legislation on personal data protection;
In the above cases, if this transfer is not possible without your explicit consent, because not included in the General Authorisations issued by the Data Protection Authority, your consent is indispensable in order to provide third parties carrying out activities auxiliary to the above indicated purposes with the information they require.
5. Rights of the data subject
You may exercise the rights pursuant to paragraph 5 of this document by specific notification delivered in any of the following ways:
- by e-mail to email@example.com;
- by recorded delivery addressed to the offices of Atlante Informatica Srl, Via Don Minzoni n.4 – 10024 Moncalieri (TO).
6. Exercise of rights by the data subject
The rights referred to in paragraph 5 of this document may be exercised by sending an appropriate communication with the following methods:
- by e-mail to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
- by registered letter with return receipt addressed to the registered office of Atlante Informatica S.r.l.
7. Duration of processing
Your personal information will be processed and held by Atlante Informatica Srl for the time strictly necessary for the previously defined purposes, in order to fulfil all contractual, legal and regulatory obligations, subject to the statute of limitations, in observance of all rights and in compliance with the consequent obligations.
Moncalieri, 22 May 2018
The data controller